20051213

Home For Orphaned Pastries

We arrived at the movies early last night to see The Chronicles of Narnia. I wanted to grab something to drink to stay hydrated after losing a ton of fluid to this stupid sinus infrection of three weeks now. It's definitely not gettting better so I am hitting up the doc's office yet again this week. I am so sick of the russian roulettte of decongestants, and nasal sprays that all work for about an hour then quit.


Anyway Velasco and I hit up the Coffee Plantation across the street where I purchased a hot chocolate. The case had some good looking pastries in it. On second look I noticed there was only one of each type left in it. It seemed like these were the last of the pastries for the day waiting, hoping someone would purchase them and devour them there or take them home and zap them in a microwave the next morning to cram them down with a coffee on the way to work to prevent them from being thrown in the rubbish at the end of the night. Coffee Plantation's Home for Orphaned Pastries.

No comments: