20090330

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER
I am finally in the last phase of my school here in Southern Virginia. I am both anxious and bittersweet about heading home to Arizona. The end of this will mark the beginning of a heinously crazy time of my life. I return to a high-speed no-time for relaxing period... well almost.

I return for a few weeks then have a week of automation (computer systems) training. After that I am taking a real vacation. Australia!!! Woo Hooo. This will be my first time 'down under'. Then I return to continue trying to find new tenants for my rental properties. A couple weeks later I start the push for training for my troops until we deploy to Southwest Asia in the fall. Then return in the fall of 2010.

I dont know what I am doing with the pups. That is my biggest angst about the entire deployment. I came back from school for Presidents' day weekend and they were so PISSED that I left again. Plus I find myself reallly missing them.

More to follow....

No comments: