20060801

Took some R&R this weekend out in San Diego. Such a great town! The ride out was great except for a few rough spots. First was the flat tire on the outskirts of town in Avondale. Luckily there was a dealer, Coyote Honda only a mile away! These folks saved my trip.

Buddy Matt & I at Pacific Beach
Next were the winds in the mountains heading into CA. I had to go 45mph for about an hour because my bike was being tossed around like a rag doll. The rest of the weekend was spent having a great time. Met some new friends, and reaquainted with some old ones. I did make it to the Zoo on Sunday. My buddy Chett told me that I had to see it while I was in San Diego. He was right. It was really cool.


On the way home I threw my bike in the back of Chett's truck so he could have a co-pilot. I missed riding home in the rain in CA, and got to sleep all the way to Yuma. Thanks for being a trooper and Driving the whole way Chett!



No comments: