20100824

Áth Cliath

Someone asked me about the blue jacket in all my pictures.. it was FREAKING COLD when I was there.  The worst was the day it felt like almost freezing rain.  I really didn't bring too may cold weather clothes because of the average mean temps are usually pretty mild in May.  Not this May.  I toughed the cold days out and had a blast nonetheless.   



Dublin, my home for the first week of R&R.  I had so many mini adventures here.  Starting with the Guinness Factory.  My buddy Timmy hooked me up with the Factory tour.  What a great way to start off after not being allowed to drink spirits of any sort for over six months. Needless to say I was a little toasty after two of them.  The fresh stuff tastes incredible. The tour was very well set up and informative.  I think the coolest for me was the 600 year lease for the building and grounds.














No comments: