20100817

The last few days

Before we left CONUS (the Continental United States) we received some good training at Fort Sill, OK.  It took us a little while to get through some equipment challenges to find some fuel trucks that worked so we could train but we were successful. 


At Fort Sill my camera, the good 'ol Sony T-7 decided to start acting up. I got a few last decent pictures out of it during the convoy operations.  My guys were great when it came to evacuating casualties. I definitely don't have to worry if I go down I know I can trust them to take care of me.


 The last few days we spent packing up our equipment. 


I was also fortunate to have one last get-together with my friends at the house. It turned out to be a great night to spend on the back deck under the full moon.

No comments: