20100814

Going home is always the worst part.  Although amongst our single serving friends we chatted up the flight attendant on our leg from LAX.  He was very fond of Australia so it was good sharing and comparing stories.



The last four days were awesome.  We definitely made a splash in the SYD nightlife. Eric got a tour of the Opera House, We checked out the Botanical Gardens, tried to wake up the 'flying foxes' and caught as many rugby matches on the telly as we could before leaving.  If you haven't been, SYD is one of the FRIENDLIEST of all the cities I visited in the world so far. I think it is extremely easy to navigate as well.  And the coffee.. ah, for an Aussie Americano right now... 


We also spent some time at Bondi Beach.  If I knew then how much fun surfing was I would be in a wetsuit in this picture. It reminded me a lot of Santa Monica.  Cheers to Warren for taking us! 

No comments: